The launch issue of FORESIGHT Global Health is now available!
NON-COMMUNICABLE DISEASES, OBESITY AND THE COVID-19 IMPETUS FOR BUILDING BETTER HEALTH SYSTEMS
Our launch issue includes a special report on obesity. It also explores a number of solutions for reducing and managing NCDs, from technology to sociology to urban planning, enabling us to not only understand the climate in which NCDs flourish, but to imagine how those conditions can be changed to create a healthier world. Amid the continuing scourge of the coronavirus pandemic, there is new impetus for change. We believe journalism that is ambitious and advocates systemic reform can accelerate the building of better health systems.
– PANDEMIC BUILDS POTENTIAL FOR BETTER GLOBAL HEALTH
– SPENDING MISALIGNMENT
– THE HIDDEN HEALTH CRISIS
– OBESITY SPECIAL REPORT
– IMAGINE A WORLD OF GOOD HEALTH
– CONTAGION OF A SOCIAL KIND
– CORONAVIRUS COULD SPUR REFORMS TO IMPROVE HEALTH OF CITY DWELLERS
– THE PROMISE AND CHALLENGE OF HEALTH TECH