The tenth issue of FORESIGHT Climate & Energy is now available!
THE PANDEMIC IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE FINANCIAL CHOICES COMPATIBLE WITH CLIMATE ACTION
The effects of Covid-19 are likely to be temporary, while the threat posed by climate change will remain.
The coronavirus crisis should be a wake-up call for the world, showing what can happen when experts and science are ignored. It can be the trigger needed to take climate change forecasts seriously. Now is the time for us to grasp the full range of opportunities offered by this emergency and make the right financial choices to reduce the threats posed by climate change and increase economic and societal resilience.
– UPFRONT — GETTING THE FINANCE TO FLOW
– DEVELOPMENT BANKS STRUGGLE WITH FOSSIL FUEL LOCK-IN
– A BOND FOR THE ENERGY TRANSITION
– FINANCE DRIES UP FOR COAL, BUT FLOWS ON FOR OIL AND GAS
– EU USHERS IN GAME-CHANGING FINANCIAL RULES
Read more about the magazine here or visit FORESIGHT’s website.